Monday, November 14, 2011

Nail Polish Was on Sale.

My weekend was blah. Two days of visitations, funerals and hopping from state to state are not fun.

On Thursday before the trip, I went into Walgreen's to buy some nail polish remover and one bottle of Essie. Yeah, that didn't happen.

Nail polish was on sale. I bought it all.


And by "all," I mean "five." But I definitely wanted to buy them all.

I originally put on Sally Hansen's Gray by Gray (second from the right). In the store, it looked like a bluish gray, but when I put it on, it ended up just looking ugly.

It's super disappointing because I love the color gray. However, I didn't like this particular shade for some reason. It's odd because I usually put on gray if I'm indecisive on choosing my weekly color.

I couldn't wait to change it, especially since Hampton Inn's walls fucked up my nails when I was out of town. Their walls are covered with some hard, caulky crap. I can't really describe it since I don't know construction jargon, but it looks like the same material used to add depth ceilings. (To me, the ceiling design looks like somebody used a paintball to make it.

Anyway, the walls looks nice, but it's so disastrous on my nails that the slightest contact scraped the polish right off. That's never happened before, not even while washing dishes.

So once I got back, I changed the color to Rimmel London's Wild Orchid (second from left). It's actually not bad, but not my favorite.


I tried the cooking spray trick for the first time, and so far, it seems to be working. I'll have a verdict after I sleep on it, since oftentimes I wake up to dents and impressions from my pillow.

On another note, I need more scarves.


I want to try out of all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment