Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Carne Guisada

I've been perusing Skinnytaste for the past week and want to make and eat almost everything on there. Last week, I tried the Chicken and Mushroom recipe, which wasn't too bad, and then yesterday I tried the Carne Guisada.





I couldn't find achiote/sazon, one of the ingredients the recipe asks for. I also didn't cook the beef for the hour-and-half that it asked me to, so the beef was a bit tough. I cooked the potatoes for the 20 minutes it asked for, though, but that was still tough, too.

Regardless, it tasted amazing. Will cook again.

Tonight, I'm making Portabella Pizza Bites, which is supposed to be on the healthier side. Alex is currently going through a mushroom stage, so I thought it would be a delicious dish. Let's hope I don't screw things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment